Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce French Onion Soup Bowl, Cerise (Cherry Red)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce French Onion Soup Bowl, Cerise (Cherry Red) by Le Creuset at Benin Monde Inform. MPN: 91007900060000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Le Creuset Dinnerware Le Creuset dinnerware pieces are a vibrant expression of color and character. These stoneware pieces features Le Creuset's
Le Creuset Dinnerware
Le Creuset dinnerware pieces are a vibrant expression of color and character. These stoneware pieces features Le Creuset's legendary raised rings and a perfectly matched pallete of signature shades.
Each piece of Le Creuset dinnerware is crafted in the same careful process as all Le Creuset stoneware - with a colorful, durable exterior enamel that matches other stoneware flawlessly while protecting from utensil marks and scratches. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collection of stoneware, and is finished with Le Creuset's signature three-ring accent along the exterior.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F -- safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Features & Highlights
- 16-ounce French-onion soup bowl made of high-fired stoneware
- Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
- Uniquely shaped, easy-grip handle for secure lifting and carrying
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 2.4 IN 7.9 IN 5.1 IN
|Manufacturer:||Le Creuset of America|
|Publisher:||Le Creuset of America|
|Studio:||Le Creuset of America|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.1 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|